Harbor View Review
Acclaimed by many as the city's best seafood restaurant, this long-running establishment also offers one of the best dining experiences in terms of scenery. Occupying a house right by the water's edge, looking out onto Manila Bay, it's the perfect place to enjoy sunset during your meal. As a testament to its enduring popularity, the walls here are decorated with photos showing the procession of celebrities who have stopped by to enjoy the food. Specialties include steamed grouper, deep-fried "drunken" shrimp, and spiced crab. If you're looking for something simpler for lunch, a range of gourmet sandwiches are also served.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more