D'Talipapa Market Review
D'Talipapa is not so much a restaurant as a seafood market surrounded by restaurants. Buy your own dinner here from one of the market stalls—anything the tropical seas have to offer is usually available, from clams, crab, and grouper to lobster, tuna, and many other brightly colored fish you may never have even heard of, let alone sampled. Then take your catch of the day to any of the surrounding restaurants, and for a small fee they will cook it up for you and serve it in any style you and the chef agree is best. The atmosphere is lively and convivial, and patrons often hang out at long tables swapping stories and cooking tips.
- Address: Station 2, Boracay
- Location: Boracay
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more