D'Talipapa Market Review
D'Talipapa is not so much a restaurant as a seafood market surrounded by restaurants. Buy your own dinner here from one of the market stalls—anything the tropical seas have to offer is usually available, from clams, crab, and grouper to lobster, tuna, and many other brightly colored fish you may never have even heard of, let alone sampled. Then take your catch of the day to any of the surrounding restaurants, and for a small fee they will cook it up for you and serve it in any style you and the chef agree is best. The atmosphere is lively and convivial, and patrons often hang out at long tables swapping stories and cooking tips.
- Address: Station 2, Boracay
- Location: Boracay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more