The Aristocrat Review
The Aristocrat's enduring popularity since it first opened in 1936 has only increased—it's now a chain of restaurants with around 10 branches scattered across the city. But this original location in the central district of Malate is the best. Although the menu covers a range of dishes, the perennial favorite for most is the barbecue chicken, sold at almost giveaway prices. The less ravenous may opt for Asian- and European-tinged soups, or for one of the healthy salads. For early risers there is also a choice of American and Filipino breakfasts.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more