Along the beach road, you can watch the famous Boracay sunset at any number of establishments, but this place adds a touch of sophistication that many neighbors lack. Chef Joshua Sacapaño Boutwood learned his craft working in many of Europe's top restaurants, and now he brings his talents home to Boracay, blending modern European and Asian styles to create a delicate and mouthwatering array of flavors. The minimalist all-white interior allows your mind to focus on the food, where the accent is placed on producing the finest cuisine using local and sustainable ingredients wherever possible. If you can't make your mind up, opt for the eight-course tasting menu.
- Address: Station 2, White Beach, Boracay, 5608
- Phone: 036/288–1972
- Location: Boracay
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more