Along the beach road, you can watch the famous Boracay sunset at any number of establishments, but this place adds a touch of sophistication that many neighbors lack. Chef Joshua Sacapaño Boutwood learned his craft working in many of Europe's top restaurants, and now he brings his talents home to Boracay, blending modern European and Asian styles to create a delicate and mouthwatering array of flavors. The minimalist all-white interior allows your mind to focus on the food, where the accent is placed on producing the finest cuisine using local and sustainable ingredients wherever possible. If you can't make your mind up, opt for the eight-course tasting menu.
- Address: Station 2, White Beach, Boracay, 5608
- Phone: 036/288–1972
- Location: Boracay
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more