At a Glance
- good beachside location
- White Beach can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Frendz Resort Review
This Austrian/Filipino-owned hostel is at the north end of bustling White Beach, a two-minute walk from the water's edge and also within easy reach of numerous restaurants. The comfortable rooms are inside individual rustic wood-and-bamboo chalets, each with their own balconies and set amid tropical gardens—getting you closer to nature without depriving you of the large comfortable bed and en-suite bathroom. Rooms have no a/c, but are fan-cooled. Two six-bed, single-sex dorms are also available, offering a budget option for solo travelers. A nightly happy hour encourages guests to socialize in the lobby bar before heading out to eat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more