Tune Hotel Ermita
At a Glance
- good value
- centrally located
- some rooms small
- a bit lacking in character
Check Rates from our Partners
Tune Hotel Ermita Review
Also known locally as the Malaysia Hotel, this modern, friendly, but relatively basic establishment offers a great value and safe overnighting in the heart of the lively Ermita district, and it's within a short walk of countless good eating options. The rooms are fairly small, in the style of a ship's cabin, and the light, minimalist furnishings are somewhat of the faceless chain-hotel variety, but accommodations are comfortable and immaculate. What the hotel lacks in character it more than makes up for in cleanliness, price, and location.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more