Tune Hotel Ermita
At a Glance
- good value
- centrally located
- some rooms small
- a bit lacking in character
Check Rates from our Partners
Tune Hotel Ermita Review
Also known locally as the Malaysia Hotel, this modern, friendly, but relatively basic establishment offers a great value and safe overnighting in the heart of the lively Ermita district, and it's within a short walk of countless good eating options. The rooms are fairly small, in the style of a ship's cabin, and the light, minimalist furnishings are somewhat of the faceless chain-hotel variety, but accommodations are comfortable and immaculate. What the hotel lacks in character it more than makes up for in cleanliness, price, and location.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more