Monaco Suites de Boracay
At a Glance
- fabulous service
- quiet at night
- a 10-minute drive from White Beach
- expensive by regional standards
Check Rates from our Partners
Monaco Suites de Boracay Review
This property offers a range of one- and two-bedroom suites set in landscaped tropical gardens on the quieter east coast of the island. The location is both a selling point (for some) and an issue (for others). Being a 10-minute drive (by free shuttle) from White Beach and its associated nightlife does makes for a quiet evening for those who prefer a good night's sleep to relentless partying. The suites are huge—around 1,000 square feet—and luxuriously appointed with a Mediterranean feel, and come with their own kitchens and fabulous views over Bulabog Beach. With on-site facilities including a spa, restaurants, an infinity pool (dolphin-shaped, no less), and a private stretch of (rocky) coastline, the hotel is popular with those wishing to stay on site and eschew the more hedonistic distractions of the west coast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more