Monaco Suites de Boracay
At a Glance
- fabulous service
- quiet at night
- a 10-minute drive from White Beach
- expensive by regional standards
Check Rates from our Partners
Monaco Suites de Boracay Review
This property offers a range of one- and two-bedroom suites set in landscaped tropical gardens on the quieter east coast of the island. The location is both a selling point (for some) and an issue (for others). Being a 10-minute drive (by free shuttle) from White Beach and its associated nightlife does makes for a quiet evening for those who prefer a good night's sleep to relentless partying. The suites are huge—around 1,000 square feet—and luxuriously appointed with a Mediterranean feel, and come with their own kitchens and fabulous views over Bulabog Beach. With on-site facilities including a spa, restaurants, an infinity pool (dolphin-shaped, no less), and a private stretch of (rocky) coastline, the hotel is popular with those wishing to stay on site and eschew the more hedonistic distractions of the west coast.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more