Bulabog Beach Review
While White Beach on the west coast seems aimed at the massage, snorkel, and sunbathing set, this counterpart on the east side of the island is relatively undeveloped and has largely been adopted by a sportier crowd. The bulk of visitors here come armed with kiteboards and windsurfing boards (both can be rented on the island) and spend their days skidding over the wavelets. Given that most visitors spend all their time on the water, your reward for making the short hop across the island (it's less than one mile wide at its midpoint) is the good chance that you'll have a large stretch of fine white sand all to yourself. During White Beach's rainy off-season (in the northern summer months), Bulabog also offers shelter from the sea breezes that can blow stiffly onto the western shore.
- Address: Boracay
- Location: Boracay
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more