Bulabog Beach Review
While White Beach on the west coast seems aimed at the massage, snorkel, and sunbathing set, this counterpart on the east side of the island is relatively undeveloped and has largely been adopted by a sportier crowd. The bulk of visitors here come armed with kiteboards and windsurfing boards (both can be rented on the island) and spend their days skidding over the wavelets. Given that most visitors spend all their time on the water, your reward for making the short hop across the island (it's less than one mile wide at its midpoint) is the good chance that you'll have a large stretch of fine white sand all to yourself. During White Beach's rainy off-season (in the northern summer months), Bulabog also offers shelter from the sea breezes that can blow stiffly onto the western shore.
- Address: Boracay
- Location: Boracay
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more