Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa
At a Glance
- great for pampering
- luxurious and secluded
- good beachside location
- large and impersonal
Check Rates from our Partners
Shangri-La's Boracay Resort & Spa Review
For peace, quiet, and pampering in a tropical paradise, few places match this. Perched on a rocky outcrop on the northern coast of Boracay, this swank resort looks out over Puka Shell Beach, framed by an endless stretch of turquoise ocean and lush green vegetation. The spotless guest rooms, tastefully decorated with local materials, are massive—even the smallest are 700 square feet—and come equipped with every comfort imaginable, private balconies, and ocean views. Luxury like this isn't cheap, of course, but is worth every cent for those who can afford it. And the two swimming pools, spa, four restaurants, and four bars provide plenty of happy distractions.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more