Boracay Beach Club
At a Glance
- good beachside location
- close to some noisy bars
Check Rates from our Partners
Boracay Beach Club Review
This family-run, medium-size, mid-price choice sits at the northern end of the legendary White Beach, close to Boat Station 1. The staff are friendly and welcoming and always eager to satisfy any (reasonable) guest request. The rooftop deck has great views and is also a place to kick back and relax. There is a pool, but you may not need it as you're just steps from the beach and the inviting turquoise sea. The hotel has its own bar and restaurant, plus there are several good eateries within a few minutes' walk. All rooms are large and tastefully decked out in light, modern shades, and bathrooms are equipped with walk-in showers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more