Serving arguably the best Italian food on Boracay, Aria also enjoys one of the best locations, at the beach end of D'Mall. There are several tables inside the small but modern, elegant dining room, but an altogether better experience is to be had at one of the al fresco tables on the sand, beneath the palm trees—especially at sunset, which puts on a show most nights. The food is as authentic as if you were halfway around the world in Naples or Milan: the cotoletta alla Milanese and gamberoni al forno are excellent, as are the fresh pasta dishes. But the stars are the filling and flavorsome pizzas, cooked in a wood-fired oven. The homemade focaccia bread from the same oven is another standout.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more