Dave's Straw Hat Inn
At a Glance
- excellent value
- good beachside location
- White Beach can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Dave's Straw Hat Inn Review
Dave's is a popular, inexpensive and friendly budget option at the south end of White Beach, near Station 3. Guest rooms are fairly simple but clean and well-maintained, with a/c, cable TV, and refrigerators. Cheaper and more basic fan-cooled rooms are also available. The hotel itself, a mixture of Spanish and Filipino designs, has a small library and an outdoor barbecue area where guests can gather to socialize.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more