Dave's Straw Hat Inn
At a Glance
- excellent value
- good beachside location
- White Beach can be noisy at night
Dave's Straw Hat Inn Review
Dave's is a popular, inexpensive and friendly budget option at the south end of White Beach, near Station 3. Guest rooms are fairly simple but clean and well-maintained, with a/c, cable TV, and refrigerators. Cheaper and more basic fan-cooled rooms are also available. The hotel itself, a mixture of Spanish and Filipino designs, has a small library and an outdoor barbecue area where guests can gather to socialize.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more