Lemon Café Review
The café is one of the friendliest and best dining values on the island, earning it a loyal local following. Mediterranean specialties include such dishes as thyme-roasted chicken with potatoes, but lighter fare, including sandwiches, is also available. Those with a sweet tooth should consider the excellent tiramisu or the rich carrot cake. Better still is the homemade lemon tart, which enjoys legendary status on the island.
- Address: The Mall Plaza, D'Mall, Boracay, 5608
- Phone: 036/288–6781
- Location: Boracay
- No credit cards.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Just to share my pseudo-trip report on a short trip to Boracay Island, Philippines, which was named #1 Best Overall in Asia in Travel+ Leaisure’s World’s Best Awards 2012.
I say pseudo Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more