Lemon Café Review
The café is one of the friendliest and best dining values on the island, earning it a loyal local following. Mediterranean specialties include such dishes as thyme-roasted chicken with potatoes, but lighter fare, including sandwiches, is also available. Those with a sweet tooth should consider the excellent tiramisu or the rich carrot cake. Better still is the homemade lemon tart, which enjoys legendary status on the island.
- Address: The Mall Plaza, D'Mall, Boracay, 5608
- Phone: 036/288–6781
- Location: Boracay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more