Ariel's Point Review
One of the most popular day trips from Boracay is an outing to Ariel's Point, a spectacular outcrop of rock around 3 miles away, or 30 minutes by outrigger, on the neighboring island of Panay. Excursions here include canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, and simply enjoying the views. The more adventurous can also try their hand at cliff diving from one of five platforms, which range from 10 to around 45 feet above the turquoise sea. Packages include a barbecue lunch buffet, afternoon snacks, and unlimited drinks. Boats depart daily from Ariel's House, near Station 1 on White Beach, at 11:30 am, returning shortly before sunset. Buy tickets in advance from the Boracay Beach Club Hotel, located just behind Ariel's House.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more