Ariel's Point Review
One of the most popular day trips from Boracay is an outing to Ariel's Point, a spectacular outcrop of rock around 3 miles away, or 30 minutes by outrigger, on the neighboring island of Panay. Excursions here include canoeing, kayaking, snorkeling, and simply enjoying the views. The more adventurous can also try their hand at cliff diving from one of five platforms, which range from 10 to around 45 feet above the turquoise sea. Packages include a barbecue lunch buffet, afternoon snacks, and unlimited drinks. Boats depart daily from Ariel's House, near Station 1 on White Beach, at 11:30 am, returning shortly before sunset. Buy tickets in advance from the Boracay Beach Club Hotel, located just behind Ariel's House.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more