Located in an area of Makati known as Little Tokyo, Kikufuji is surrounded by other Japanese restaurants, but this one stands out for consistently earning rave reviews. The fish used in the sushi and sashimi dishes here is always the freshest, and the prices won't have you falling off your bar stool. The set lunches offer the best value, but if your pockets go deeper there are several different types of precious tuna to select from. The combination of quality and value ensures sizable crowds, creating a lively atmosphere.
- Address: Pasong Tamo, Makati, Manila
- Phone: 02/893–7319
- Location: Manila
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more