Located in an area of Makati known as Little Tokyo, Kikufuji is surrounded by other Japanese restaurants, but this one stands out for consistently earning rave reviews. The fish used in the sushi and sashimi dishes here is always the freshest, and the prices won't have you falling off your bar stool. The set lunches offer the best value, but if your pockets go deeper there are several different types of precious tuna to select from. The combination of quality and value ensures sizable crowds, creating a lively atmosphere.
- Address: Pasong Tamo, Makati, Manila
- Phone: 02/893–7319
- Location: Manila
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more