At a Glance
- large rooms
- good location
- lacks the colonial-era historical charm of surrounding buildings
Check Rates from our Partners
Bayleaf Intramuros Review
The Bayleaf is an oasis of calm in the heart of old Manila. It may be nestled among the Spanish colonial buildings of the historic Intramuros district, but this property is anything but old fashioned. Service in this medium-sized establishment is friendly, efficient, and very 21st-century, while the spacious rooms are contemporary, stylishly decorated, and spotlessly clean, with all modern conveniences. Don't miss the view over the city from the rooftop Skydeck bar.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Hi All! Read more
To travel to El Nido, one has to fly to the capital of Palawan, Puerto Princesa. Read more
Dear, i´m going to travel Asia and planning to stay 1 week in Phillipines.
What´s best place to visit in this 1 week and how to get there in cheapeast way?
tnks a lot. Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more