At a Glance
- large rooms
- good location
- lacks the colonial-era historical charm of surrounding buildings
Check Rates from our Partners
Bayleaf Intramuros Review
The Bayleaf is an oasis of calm in the heart of old Manila. It may be nestled among the Spanish colonial buildings of the historic Intramuros district, but this property is anything but old fashioned. Service in this medium-sized establishment is friendly, efficient, and very 21st-century, while the spacious rooms are contemporary, stylishly decorated, and spotlessly clean, with all modern conveniences. Don't miss the view over the city from the rooftop Skydeck bar.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Some of my favorite shots I have collected over the years.
I hope you enjoy.
Mabuhay! Read more
Hi All! Read more
Will be spending 2 weeks in Philippines with my husband and 2 teenage daughters. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more