There are a handful of ATMs at D-Mall, the main shopping area, and most of the larger hotels and guesthouses can change money. Some restaurants and hotels accept credit cards, but smaller establishments often take only cash.
Prices throughout this guide are given for adults. Substantially reduced fees are almost always available for children, students, and senior citizens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's