Getting Here & Around in Boracay
Getting Here & Around
Most visitors reach Boracay by flying into either Kalibo or Caticlan airports on neighboring Panay, and then making the 10-minute ferry ride. Kalibo is an hour by road from the ferry terminal, while Caticlan is only 500 yards away—you can walk it without heavy luggage. It's easiest to arrange transfers through your hotel. Apart from using hotel shuttles, most visitors get around on foot or by motorized tricycle taxi—fares are low, provided you bargain.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's