Located in Dwarika's Hotel, the goal here is to feed you the very finest traditional royal Nepalese Newari cuisine that was enjoyed for centuries by maharajahs and kings. The sumptuous restaurant provides the perfect regal backdrop to enhance your banqueting experience. The lightest meals here start at 6 courses, but if you are insanely hungry you can always go for the 22-course option (seriously). The vegetables come straight from the hotel's own organic farm, so you know they will be fresh. This is a fascinating culinary journey that might take you from stuffed eggplant to spiced wild boar, via Nepalese chicken curry.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Trekking to the Everest Base Camp
It was in October of 2013 and we were planning for a holiday. Read more
First of all, I want to thank all posters from whom I gleaned information for my India trip. Read more
Travel to Nepal/Tibet & to Everest base camp has been #1 on my bucket list since I was a child. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more