Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Mandalay
The city's name is derived from this hill, which, at nearly 800...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints, Mountains||Mandalay|
The last royal palace of the ultimate Burmese monarch, Kings...
|Castles / Palaces, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Government Buildings||Mandalay|
Pyin U Lwin
Pyin U Lwin is 42 miles from Mandalay and, at an elevation of...
|Towns, Parks, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Gardens / Arboretums, Hotels, Pools||Mandalay|
King Mindon built this intricately carved structure in the mid...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites||Mandalay|
U Bein Bridge
The world's longest teak bridge runs three-quarters of a mile...
|Towns, Bridges / Tunnels, Bodies of Water||Mandalay|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's