Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
Things to Do in Mandalay
The city's name is derived from this hill,...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints, Mountains||Mandalay|
The last royal palace of the ultimate Burmese...
|Castles / Palaces, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Government Buildings||Mandalay|
Pyin U Lwin
Pyin U Lwin is 42 miles from Mandalay and, at an...
|Towns, Parks, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Gardens / Arboretums, Hotels, Pools||Mandalay|
King Mindon built this intricately carved...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites||Mandalay|
U Bein Bridge
The world's longest teak bridge runs...
|Towns, Bridges / Tunnels, Bodies of Water||Mandalay|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's