Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Inle Lake
Although the outboard motors make boat trips around Inle Lake...
|Marinas / Piers, Bodies of Water||Inle Lake|
The Shan ethnic group has its own unique culture but, because...
|Museums / Galleries||Inle Lake|
A far cry from the vegetable farms of the west, these floating...
|Towns, Gardens / Arboretums, Bodies of Water, Farms||Inle Lake|
Inthar Heritage House
This beautiful wooden house, on stilts in the middle of Inle...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums, Restaurants||Inle Lake|
Spending an hour or two meandering around this village, which...
|Local Interest–Sight, Religious Sites, Towns, Archaeological Sites, Bodies of Water||Inle Lake|
Five miles from Nyaungshwe is this sleepy village inhabited by...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Inle Lake|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's