Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Yangon (Rangoon)
Dallah and Twante
Just across the river from Yangon is the small village of Dallah...
|Religious Sites, Neighborhoods / Streets, Towns, Scenic Drives||Yangon (Rangoon)|
The British created this artificial lake in 1883, and it's said...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Yangon (Rangoon)|
This 325-foot-tall gilded pagoda is Yangon's top tourist attraction...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites||Yangon (Rangoon)|
Strand Road and Southern Yangon
This meandering walk through southern Yangon gives a good overview...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Tours||Yangon (Rangoon)|
Yangon Circular Railway
There's no better bang for your buck in Yangon than a ride on...
|Local Interest–Sight, Transportation Sites||Yangon (Rangoon)|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's