Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Myanmar
This 325-foot-tall gilded pagoda is Yangon's top tourist attraction...
|Religious Sites, Architectural Sites||Yangon (Rangoon)|
U Bein Bridge
The world's longest teak bridge runs three-quarters of a mile...
|Towns, Bridges / Tunnels, Bodies of Water||Mandalay|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's