Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Myanmar
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Inthar Heritage House
This beautiful wooden house, on stilts in the middle of Inle Lake...
|Museums / Galleries, Gardens / Arboretums, Restaurants||Inle Lake|
Spending an hour or two meandering around this village, which...
|Local Interest–Sight, Religious Sites, Towns, Archaeological Sites, Bodies of Water||Inle Lake|
The British created this artificial lake in 1883, and it's said...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Yangon (Rangoon)|
Five miles from Nyaungshwe is this sleepy village inhabited by...
|Hot Springs / Spas||Inle Lake|
The city's name is derived from this hill, which, at nearly 800...
|Religious Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Viewpoints, Mountains||Mandalay|
The last royal palace of the ultimate Burmese monarch, Kings...
|Castles / Palaces, Architectural Sites, Historic Districts / Sites, Government Buildings||Mandalay|
If you've got an extra day in Bagan and have tired of the temples...
|Religious Sites, Mountains||Bagan|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's