Sights & Attractions in Myanmar
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Myanmar
|A-H I-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Bagan Archaelogical Zone
Some 2,200 11th- and 12th-century ruins dot Bagan, an enormous...
Bagan Archaeological Museum
Complement the stupa ogling with a visit to this museum, which...
|Museums / Galleries||Bagan|
Bagan Nyaung-U Golf Club
This 18-hole (72-par) course may not not be celebrity-designed...
|Sports Venues, Archaeological Sites||Bagan|
Although the outboard motors make boat trips around Inle Lake...
|Marinas / Piers, Bodies of Water||Inle Lake|
The Shan ethnic group has its own unique culture but, because...
|Museums / Galleries||Inle Lake|
Dallah and Twante
Just across the river from Yangon is the small village of Dallah...
|Religious Sites, Neighborhoods / Streets, Towns, Scenic Drives||Yangon (Rangoon)|
A far cry from the vegetable farms of the west, these floating...
|Towns, Gardens / Arboretums, Bodies of Water, Farms||Inle Lake|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's