Food Stalls at Mingala Market
Food Stalls at Mingala Market Review
Open for breakfast and lunch only, the food stalls at this colorful market are an experience for the senses. Everything is handmade and the sellers take pride in what they're offering. Featured dishes include Shan tofu salad, noodle soup, and enormous round rice crackers that will be devoured by those who've had a bit too much spice. Just across from the market are a few other food stalls where you'll find inexpensive plates of tea-leaf salad and spicy noodle soup.
- Address: Yoyng Gyi Rd. near Mong Li Chuang, Nyaung Shwe, Inle Lake
- Phone: /
- Location: Inle Lake
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's