- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Inle Pancake Kingdom
Inle Pancake Kingdom Review
Inle Lake is unlikely to be your first stop in Myanmar, and so by this time a break from Burmese food is likely a top priority. Pancake Kingdom is a classic backpacker restaurant, with friendly service, inexpensive sweet and savory pancakes (really somewhere between crepes and American-style pancakes), Wi-Fi, and computers. Proximity to the docks, indoor and outdoor seating, and a general laid-back and quiet atmosphere make this popular with tourists looking for a little Western flavor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I visited Myanmar in Jan 2014. Read more
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
We are applying for Indian visas and our tour company recommended a firm charging $183 per person.
The Embassy of India has outsourced visa applications to BLS International and they charge $68 per person. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more