- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Marie Min Review
Burmese, Indian, and western dishes pack the vegetarian menu here, so there's something for everyone. The all-day breakfast, with dishes like muesli and pancakes, are big with backpackers staying nearby, but most come here for lunch and dinner, snagging coveted seats on the upper level balcony. The menu includes dahl and curries (the pumpkin is the best), guacamole and eggplant dip, and tart, fresh tomato salad. Wash it all down with lassis or chocolate-peanut butter milk shakes. There have been several reports of intentional bill disrepencaies; check yours carefully.
- Address: 27th St. between 74th and 75th Sts., Mandalay
- Hours: Daily 8:30 am–9 pm
- Location: Mandalay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After much planning with you Fodorites and Tonkin Travel, Tom and I were ready for a romantic trip to Vietnam, with a quick side-trip to Cambodia. Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
Off to Nepal next Tuesday, for our first visit to the country.
We're in the country for 5 weeks, non-trekking, and just intend to pace ourselves and enjoy whatever we encounter.
We're flying Etihad from Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more