- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nylon Ice Cream Bar
Nylon Ice Cream Bar Review
The ice cream here is not the best you'll ever have, but you won't be able to find cold scoops anywhere else in Mandalay. The atmosphere is really the big draw, with locals and foreigners coming by all day to hang out at the sidewalk tables and people watch while sipping beer and shakes. The short flavor list includes chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, and durian, of which the durian is the best. Eco-warriors, beware: unless you specifically ask for a bowl or glass, scoops come served in little styrofoam containers.
- Address: 83rd St. between 25th and 26th Sts., Mandalay
- Location: Mandalay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm interested in trekking. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more