- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nay Cafe Review
Long after you've returned from Mandalay, visions of these chapatis will continue to dance in your head. This is the perfect place to sit back and watch the city go by, surrounded by hungry, happy locals and foreigners. Grab a sidewalk table and order the mutton, lamb, or mixed vegetable curries, best enjoyed with a couple mouthwatering chapatis, a side of dahl and, to wrap it up, cups of chai.
- Address: 82nd St. at 27th St., Mandalay
- Location: Mandalay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
We had a wonderful trip to Bhutan in October 2013 , below our itinerary and feelings about this remote country still very much unknown. Read more
My husband and I were planning to go to Thailand at the end of March 2014 for a delayed honeymoon, but we are now concerned about safety after so many people were killed in the riots/protests. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more