- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nay Cafe Review
Long after you've returned from Mandalay, visions of these chapatis will continue to dance in your head. This is the perfect place to sit back and watch the city go by, surrounded by hungry, happy locals and foreigners. Grab a sidewalk table and order the mutton, lamb, or mixed vegetable curries, best enjoyed with a couple mouthwatering chapatis, a side of dahl and, to wrap it up, cups of chai.
- Address: 82nd St. at 27th St., Mandalay
- Location: Mandalay
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Thought I would follow up on our recent trip, and thank the people that gave me so much advice here.
The itinerary plan was intended to be a 19 day trot in Thailand, Cambodia and Laos prior to a two week Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more