- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nice Restaurant Review
This is indeed a nice place to hop off your boat when tooling around Inle Lake and tuck into Burmese and Western dishes, some odd (pork cordon bleu has never seemed so out of place) and some refreshing (avocado and prawn cocktail). The restaurant is open on all sides though fully covered, so you're shaded but get a nice breeze. Beat the hottest part of the day by making it a long lunch with the restaurant's 2,000 kyat four-wine tasting, all locally produced. The restaurant's quite big, but on the off chance it's full, float over to Cherry Pann, directly across the water.
- Address: Nampan Village, Inle Lake
- Phone: 081/22743
- Location: Inle Lake
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I visited Myanmar in Jan 2014. Read more
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
We are applying for Indian visas and our tour company recommended a firm charging $183 per person.
The Embassy of India has outsourced visa applications to BLS International and they charge $68 per person. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more