- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nice Restaurant Review
This is indeed a nice place to hop off your boat when tooling around Inle Lake and tuck into Burmese and Western dishes, some odd (pork cordon bleu has never seemed so out of place) and some refreshing (avocado and prawn cocktail). The restaurant is open on all sides though fully covered, so you're shaded but get a nice breeze. Beat the hottest part of the day by making it a long lunch with the restaurant's 2,000 kyat four-wine tasting, all locally produced. The restaurant's quite big, but on the off chance it's full, float over to Cherry Pann, directly across the water.
- Address: Nampan Village, Inle Lake
- Phone: 081/22743
- Location: Inle Lake
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Last Fall I read a notice that said that Emirates Airways was adding several new cities to it’s American service, among them Boston. Read more
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
I'm starting to plan a trip to Japan, and have questions about which international airport(s) to fly in and out of and how to get to various places we have in mind to sightsee.
I have a conference Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more