- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you decide to walk from Inya Lake back downtown, make a pitstop at gelato bar Scoop. There are half a dozen flavors to choose from, and the owner uses a combination of local fruits and imported ingredients. The mint and green tea are particularly delicious, but purists will be just as happy with good old standbys vanilla and chocolate.
- Address: Junction Shopping Center, between Pyay and Kyun Taw Rds., 1st fl. Yangon (Rangoon)
- Phone: 09/73218321
- Location: Yangon (Rangoon)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
Just finished my travelogue on my December trip to Myanmar. Read more
Hi, I'm totally new to Fodor, so please be kind!
I've just booked flights to Japan and am trying to get my head round coming up with an itinery, which is proving harder than with any other trips I've done Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more