- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Be Kind to Animals the Moon
Be Kind to Animals the Moon Review
A charming little restaurant that wouldn't look out of place in a warm-weather college town in the west, Be Kind to Animals the Moon is constantly packed with ravenous temple-goers. The menu offers traditional Burmese dishes like a refreshing tea leaf salad alongside gussied up backpacker staples. Dip papadums into guacamole and cool down with refreshing shakes or the restaurant's top-notch lime, ginger, and honey juice.
- Address: Off Bagan-Nyaung U Rd., between Tharabar Gate and Ananda Temple, Old Bagan, Bagan
- Phone: 061/60481
- Location: Bagan
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After much planning with you Fodorites and Tonkin Travel, Tom and I were ready for a romantic trip to Vietnam, with a quick side-trip to Cambodia. Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
Off to Nepal next Tuesday, for our first visit to the country.
We're in the country for 5 weeks, non-trekking, and just intend to pace ourselves and enjoy whatever we encounter.
We're flying Etihad from Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more