- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Be Kind to Animals the Moon
Be Kind to Animals the Moon Review
A charming little restaurant that wouldn't look out of place in a warm-weather college town in the west, Be Kind to Animals the Moon is constantly packed with ravenous temple-goers. The menu offers traditional Burmese dishes like a refreshing tea leaf salad alongside gussied up backpacker staples. Dip papadums into guacamole and cool down with refreshing shakes or the restaurant's top-notch lime, ginger, and honey juice.
- Address: Off Bagan-Nyaung U Rd., between Tharabar Gate and Ananda Temple, Old Bagan, Bagan
- Phone: 061/60481
- Location: Bagan
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm interested in trekking. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more