- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Be Kind to Animals the Moon
Be Kind to Animals the Moon Review
A charming little restaurant that wouldn't look out of place in a warm-weather college town in the west, Be Kind to Animals the Moon is constantly packed with ravenous temple-goers. The menu offers traditional Burmese dishes like a refreshing tea leaf salad alongside gussied up backpacker staples. Dip papadums into guacamole and cool down with refreshing shakes or the restaurant's top-notch lime, ginger, and honey juice.
- Address: Off Bagan-Nyaung U Rd., between Tharabar Gate and Ananda Temple, Old Bagan, Bagan
- Phone: 061/60481
- Location: Bagan
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I visited Myanmar in Jan 2014. Read more
My husband and I spent 9 days in Myanmar this past December. Read more
We are applying for Indian visas and our tour company recommended a firm charging $183 per person.
The Embassy of India has outsourced visa applications to BLS International and they charge $68 per person. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more