- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sabai Sabai Review
Ease into Burma at this clean, mid-market, Westerner-friendly restaurant popular with the expat and NGO worker set as well as upper-middle-class locals. The Thai food is plenty authentic and leans a bit into Burmese cuisine with excellent green curry. Be sure to order tom yum soup, any satay (the chicken in particular is very tender), and prawns. A full meal with soup, starter, main course, and drinks runs around 7,000 kyat per person.
- Address: 232 Dhama Zedi Rd., Yangon (Rangoon)
- Phone: 951/544–724
- Location: Yangon (Rangoon)
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I'm interested in trekking. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more