- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sabai Sabai Review
Ease into Burma at this clean, mid-market, Westerner-friendly restaurant popular with the expat and NGO worker set as well as upper-middle-class locals. The Thai food is plenty authentic and leans a bit into Burmese cuisine with excellent green curry. Be sure to order tom yum soup, any satay (the chicken in particular is very tender), and prawns. A full meal with soup, starter, main course, and drinks runs around 7,000 kyat per person.
- Address: 232 Dhama Zedi Rd., Yangon (Rangoon)
- Phone: 951/544–724
- Location: Yangon (Rangoon)
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
Just finished my travelogue on my December trip to Myanmar. Read more
Hi, I'm totally new to Fodor, so please be kind!
I've just booked flights to Japan and am trying to get my head round coming up with an itinery, which is proving harder than with any other trips I've done Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more