This dining complex in the Anantara Kihavah Villas resort is actually four restaurants in one. Sky is a rooftop bar perfect for sunset cocktails; it serves succulent meat kababs. Salt offers a range of fish and meat dishes served on salt blocks to add depth of flavor. Fire is a Teppanyaki lounge where Japanese chefs theatrically prepared dishes before your eyes. But the real showstopper is Sea, an extraordinary and romantic underwater cellar–restaurant with panoramic glass windows where parades of colorful tropical fish glide past as you dine on gourmet creations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Gottravel and I spent 18 days of our 6 week SEASia trip in Myanmar. Read more
Just finished my travelogue on my December trip to Myanmar. Read more
Preparation and planning:
We had a wonderful 3-week trip to Southeast Asia, going to Bangkok/northern Thailand; Luang Prabang; and Siem Reap and taking the 2-day slow boat down the Mekong to Luang Prabang. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more