This dining complex in the Anantara Kihavah Villas resort is actually four restaurants in one. Sky is a rooftop bar perfect for sunset cocktails; it serves succulent meat kababs. Salt offers a range of fish and meat dishes served on salt blocks to add depth of flavor. Fire is a Teppanyaki lounge where Japanese chefs theatrically prepared dishes before your eyes. But the real showstopper is Sea, an extraordinary and romantic underwater cellar–restaurant with panoramic glass windows where parades of colorful tropical fish glide past as you dine on gourmet creations.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After much planning with you Fodorites and Tonkin Travel, Tom and I were ready for a romantic trip to Vietnam, with a quick side-trip to Cambodia. Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
I'm in the middle of planning my Japan trip (work is crazy, so haven't got too far with it yet)...it's still 4 weeks away, but would like to get my Yen sorted out well in advance, as I know Japa Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more