Al Barakat Review
In order to dine at this waterside Lebanese/Moroccan restaurant, you'll need to be staying at the amazing Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Landaa Giraavaru. And if that's the case, you probably won't bat an eye at the pricelist. The rooftop restaurant is built out over the water and has amazing sunset views to complement the couscous with marinated lamb chops or falafel. Conjuring up images of 1001 Arabian Nights, there is a more down-to-earth hookah lounge on the ground floor.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Now that the flurry of November trip reports has come and gone (they were great!), I figure it’s time for one more, before the reports from spring cherry blossom-viewing visits start to come in. This Read more
We had a wonderful trip to Bhutan in October 2013 , below our itinerary and feelings about this remote country still very much unknown. Read more
We are in Krabi now at Rayavadee and are spending our final night in Thailand in Patong, Phuket. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more