Sea House Review
Serving an eclectic menu that ranges from beef stroganoff to fish curry to pizza, this restaurant not only offers unbeatable prices for its great food, but—being built on a waterside jetty beside the ferry terminal—it also offers tremendous seaside views. Granted, part of that view is the airport on the neighboring island, but time your visit right and a glorious tropical sunset is yours at no additional cost.
- Address: 2nd Floor Hulhumale Male' Ferry Terminal, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Malé
- Phone: 333/2957
- Location: Maldives
- No lunch Fri.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After much planning with you Fodorites and Tonkin Travel, Tom and I were ready for a romantic trip to Vietnam, with a quick side-trip to Cambodia. Read more
Tomorrow I'm off to Thailand on trip #34 to BKK since 2001. Read more
We are ending a cruise in Singapore and wonder if we should stay 1 day or 2. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more