Scuba diving Review
One of the major reasons many people come to the Maldives is to experience some of the world's best diving. Crystal clear tropical waters, colorful reefs laden with exotic fish species, and occasional wrecks all add to the allure. Most resort islands run dive courses for the uninitiated and will organise trips to nearby dive sites. The costs of these can run into the hundreds of dollars. Live-aboard boat excursions are a cheaper option to staying at luxury resorts and they also give access to more varied dive sites. These boats can go for as little as $175 per person per day, including dives, meals, and accommodation, though you will sacrifice some comfort at the lower end of the rate scale. Check out the website below for more info on this type of trip.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I am going to book our flights to get us from country to country during our Southeast Asia trip in July and August today or very soon. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more