Diving & Snorkeling in Maldives
Diving & Snorkeling
Qualified divers have the opportunity to descend to the reef wall (don't forget to bring your dive certificate), where the greatest congregations of sea-life can be found. Twenty-five dive sites have been declared protected areas, and there are expert guides to show you the best places to see the fish of your choice. Snorkelers close to the surface also get a chance to swim among a magnificent profusion of vivid tropical fish and live corals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's