Sights & Attractions in Malaysia
Things to Do in Kuala Lumpur
During the mornings in KL's thriving Chinatown,...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||Kuala Lumpur|
Islamic Arts Museum
More than 7,000 artifacts make up the permanent...
|Museums / Galleries||Kuala Lumpur|
The city's most popular park dates back to the...
Petronas Twin Towers
Completed in 1996, the 88-story twin structure...
|Parks, Architectural Sites||Kuala Lumpur|
Thean Hou Temple
South from the center of town, the six-tiered...
|Religious Sites||Kuala Lumpur|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's