Sights & Attractions in Malaysia
Things to Do in Penang
Of the many historic landmarks left behind after British settlement...
|Parks, Historic Districts / Sites||Penang|
Kek Lok Si Temple
Southeast Asia's largest Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si ("Temple...
|Religious Sites, Viewpoints||Penang|
Penang Botanic Gardens
A nearby cascade of water has given Penang Botanic Gardens the...
|Nature Preserves, Gardens / Arboretums||Penang|
Penang State Museum & Art Gallery
Visit the museum to learn about the history of Penang through...
|Museums / Galleries||Penang|
Tropical Spice Garden
You can discover some 500 species of tropical flora and fauna...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Penang|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's