Sights & Attractions in Malaysia
Things to Do in Langkawi
Dayang Bunting Marble Geoforest Park
Located on an island with the same name, Dayung Bunting comprises...
|Islands, Bodies of Water||Langkawi|
Pulau Payar Marine Park
Avid divers and snorkeling enthusiasts can jump on a catamaran...
Rides on this cable car take you all the way to the top of Mt...
Hike up 638 steps to reach the top of Telaga Tujuh (seven wells)...
|Bodies of Water||Langkawi|
Malaysia's largest aquarium sits at the southern end of Pantai...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Langkawi|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's