Sights & Attractions in Malaysia
Things to Do in Kota Kinabalu
Right by Le Meridien hotel, KK's Filipino Market—formally...
|Markets / Bazaars||Kota Kinabalu|
The biggest tourist attraction in Sabah is less than a two-hour...
North Borneo Railway
Originally constructed in 1886 to transport tobacco to the coast...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Scenic Drives||Kota Kinabalu|
Designed to resemble one of the traditional tribal long houses...
|Museums / Galleries||Kota Kinabalu|
Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
Named in honor of the nation's first prime minister, this marine...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe