Sights & Attractions in Malaysia
Things to Do in Kota Kinabalu
Right by Le Meridien hotel, KK's Filipino Market—formally known...
|Markets / Bazaars||Kota Kinabalu|
The biggest tourist attraction in Sabah is less than a two-hour...
North Borneo Railway
Originally constructed in 1886 to transport tobacco to the coast...
|Historic Districts / Sites, Scenic Drives||Kota Kinabalu|
Designed to resemble one of the traditional tribal long houses...
|Museums / Galleries||Kota Kinabalu|
Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park
Named in honor of the nation's first prime minister, this marine...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's