Sights & Attractions in Malaysia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Malaysia
|A-L M-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
During the mornings in KL's thriving Chinatown, florists go about...
|Neighborhoods / Streets, Historic Districts / Sites||Kuala Lumpur|
Dayang Bunting Marble Geoforest Park
Located on an island with the same name, Dayung Bunting comprises...
|Islands, Bodies of Water||Langkawi|
Right by Le Meridien hotel, KK's Filipino Market—formally...
|Markets / Bazaars||Kota Kinabalu|
Of the many historic landmarks left behind after British settlement...
|Parks, Historic Districts / Sites||Penang|
Islamic Arts Museum
More than 7,000 artifacts make up the permanent collection at...
|Museums / Galleries||Kuala Lumpur|
Kek Lok Si Temple
Southeast Asia's largest Buddhist temple, Kek Lok Si ("Temple...
|Religious Sites, Viewpoints||Penang|
The city's most popular park dates back to the 1880s and is spread...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe