Enak KL Review
On the ground floor of the designer-dress-filled Starhill Gallery, Enak KL has become renowned for its creative interpretations of classic Malay fare. Try the kerabu asparagus, tender stalks tossed in red chili, lime juice, and freshly roasted coconut; or the grilled prawns in udang bakar serai enak (soaked in lemongrass and served alongside a mango salsa). Finish off the meal with the dessert tasting menu, which comprises a rich sampling of delicious traditional local desserts—each with an in-house twist, of course. Seating options vary, with traditional small intimate tables, floor cushions, and long dining tables among your choices.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Here are travelogues of our trip to Malaysia and Thailand this summer:
As usual long and very detailed. The Read more
My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall ... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more