Sabah Museum Review
Designed to resemble one of the traditional tribal long houses, this modern four-story museum houses an assortment of relics that tell the story of Sabah's history. Ceramics include bowls and jars that date back to China's Song Dynasty (960 AD–1279 AD), and among the artifacts you'll find weapons, musical instruments, and various household items that have been used over the years. Visit the natural history section to learn about animals, birds, and insects that are local to the region, and stop by the museum shop for handicrafts and souvenirs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Here are travelogues of our trip to Malaysia and Thailand this summer:
As usual long and very detailed. The Read more
Planning another trip to Asia starting in Oct. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more