Sabah Museum Review
Designed to resemble one of the traditional tribal long houses, this modern four-story museum houses an assortment of relics that tell the story of Sabah's history. Ceramics include bowls and jars that date back to China's Song Dynasty (960 AD–1279 AD), and among the artifacts you'll find weapons, musical instruments, and various household items that have been used over the years. Visit the natural history section to learn about animals, birds, and insects that are local to the region, and stop by the museum shop for handicrafts and souvenirs.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more