The husband-and-wife team behind this restaurant combine their German and Malaysian backgrounds to create a distinctive dining experience. Past the gate, clearly marked Sheela's, a winding path leads you down to the candlelit dining space. The menu is a mixture of Western dishes (try the homemade pizza with fried sausages) and traditional Malaysian fare. The landscaped garden provides a romantic vibe, and walls decorated with the art of a Malaysian-German artist give the restaurant a colorful feel.
- Address: Jalan Pantai Tengah, Langkawi, 07000
- Phone: 60/49552308
- Location: Langkawi
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
I currently have a plane ticket booked to fly in and out of Singapore in September. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more