The husband-and-wife team behind this restaurant combine their German and Malaysian backgrounds to create a distinctive dining experience. Past the gate, clearly marked Sheela's, a winding path leads you down to the candlelit dining space. The menu is a mixture of Western dishes (try the homemade pizza with fried sausages) and traditional Malaysian fare. The landscaped garden provides a romantic vibe, and walls decorated with the art of a Malaysian-German artist give the restaurant a colorful feel.
- Address: Jalan Pantai Tengah, Langkawi, 07000
- Phone: 60/49552308
- Location: Langkawi
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Here are travelogues of our trip to Malaysia and Thailand this summer:
As usual long and very detailed. The Read more
Planning another trip to Asia starting in Oct. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more