That Little Wine Bar
That Little Wine Bar Review
Tucked away on a side street, this European-style boutique wine bar is run by owner Chef Tommes, who was inspired to open the restaurant after witnessing a shortage of authentic wine options in Penang. Oenophiles are offered a wide selection of labels from around the world, along with modern European fare. Light bites to accompany a few glasses include the traditional chicken pâté served with a fresh baguette, and the black-and-white sesame-seared tuna with ginger marinade and herb mayonnaise. Main courses cover typical French fare, including duck breast à l'orange and Croque Monsieur.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Here are travelogues of our trip to Malaysia and Thailand this summer:
As usual long and very detailed. The Read more
My friend and I are planning a trip to SEA, we have 24 days of trip, we are flying to KL in mid May.
Our plan is to visit Cambodia and East Malaysia, and on the last 10 days we will be Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more