Islamic Arts Museum
Islamic Arts Museum Review
More than 7,000 artifacts make up the permanent collection at Southeast Asia's biggest museum of Islamic arts. Pieces range from jewelry and tapestries to hand-written Korans and large-scale architectural models. The 12 permanent galleries serve to represent the diversity of Islamic people and the multicultural heritage of Malaysia. Visit the restaurant for a taste of Middle Eastern cuisine, and stop by the shop on your way out to pick up Islamic crafts and jewelry to take home.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
I currently have a plane ticket booked to fly in and out of Singapore in September. Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more