Privilege Dining & Bar
Privilege Dining & Bar Review
A welcome escape from the resort-style dining that monopolizes the island, Privilege Dining & Bar is set up on the second floor with large windows that face the marina and a glass wall that allows a peek into the kitchen. There you'll see chef Anuar Hassan combining the traditional flavors of Malay cuisine with modern techniques to inventive effect. Try the Malay-style red snapper fish curry served with lady finger, sweet beans, and water spinach, or the roasted five-spice duck breast with fried white-radish cake. Make sure to leave room for dessert; the homemade ice cream trio—including smoked banana, gula melaka (palm sugar), and Indian chai—is a must.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Mr frogoutofwater and I just got back from a wonderful, 50th birthday trip to Malaysian Borneo and Singapore. Read more
I went with a group of colleagues to climb Mt Kinabalu last year. Read more
Hi there ! Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more